Saturday, February 22, 2014

Talk to me....like lovers do


It's not shocker....my personality to those that know me.....I like people.....in fact I like strangers most....cause their story is unknown and I want to know all about it. For some the idea of wanting to listen to others or hear them is...well...not appealing. For me....well this is my life desire...I wish I could just spend my whole day and the rest of my life....talking to strangers and meeting new people all the time. Humans are so interesting and so intriguing, how can one not want to talk to them all lol.
Each person has a different perspective on something...and each person you meet in your life knows at least one thing that you didn't...so yeah...that's pretty awesome!
Do I get shy with new people? Sometimes.....other times I don't know what happens to me, but my mouth is talking before I am thinking and the receiver is often open mouthed shocked, but they always come around....eventually lol.
I wish the rest of the world was like this....just as interested in "hearing" others, wanting to really care and know about someone other then themselves....what a wonderful feeling that would be.
So go out there, talk to someone you don't know and have never met, make your self vulnerable and just be yourself!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment