Sunday, December 29, 2013

Pintrest madness

This is what happens in my house when I go on pintrest to much and think "hey....I can make that shit too"!
I think that it's normal to use my ironing board as a saw horse to cut my wood on!

I thought....hey....if they can do it with pallet wood, then any old wood I find should work for this crazy shit.

Almost done with this bright idea....just so you know....I have discovered I work better with a hammer when I have a "drink"....I now get why men drink while they work on shit lol
And done!
So this is the guest bedroom downstairs, and thankfully I have a hubster who totally understands my need to experiment and do weird decorative shit! (p.s....he said he likes it...shhhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone I told you lol)
p.s.s.s....I sure did say shit a lot in this post LOL

1 comment:

  1. This post cracked me up!! I am the same way and have a basement full of pinterest inspired projects, and failures....lol. But your wall looks awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete