Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Oh hail no......



I am still adapting to the insanity of Alberta weather......even though I used to live in Alberta for almost ten years, I lived in the north, and I am now in the south...and the south is much different....different in the aspect that you have about 10 second to react to the storm. You have ten seconds to get your vehicle in the garage before your windows get smashed out.....you have ten seconds to get your precious plants under roof before they are killed...you have ten seconds to run for your life before the gale force winds take you away lol.
Either way....I DON'T CARE....I still will NOT leave....I truly do love it here and I am happy as a clam.
Today though was some pretty amazing hail I do have to say....hubster got bonked on the head with a good sized one...I was hoping that it would have bonked so sense into him LMAO....sssshhhhhhhhh....don't tell him I said that :-)

1 comment:

  1. and to think YOUR son and i drove into and had to pull over so his car did not look like it had the mumps lol

    ReplyDelete