Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'v been waiting for you!!!!!!!!

I have had this crazy obsession with having a Kitchen Aid mixer for about 5 or so years(specifically a red one). And not just one of those small ones with the small motors, one with a really good strong motor that won't peter out with the first tough dough. WELL.............yesterday before work, I was doing my usual routine...stopping at the mail, and taking a look at the share shed..and there she stood...all alone on the shelf in the shed...calling my name!!!!!!!!!!!! I could not believe my eyes....I grabbed it like a crazed lunatic before anyone else might show up. My heart was racing with excitement, like I had just scored the million dollar ticket lol. So I drive off and I'm thinking to myself...there is no way this thing works..like...who would put this in the shed if it worked...so I was thinking of all the things my husband would have to fix on it (cause he's super awesome that way, he found me a high end espresso machine there too, he just had to tweak it a bit and now it's GREAT) 
Anyways, when I got home, I plugged it in...and walla!!! It works perfect, on all settings, motor sounds great. Now all I have to do is buy the bowl and the attachments..which online are super crazy cheap!!
So once again, I am totally convinced that if I wait long enough, I WILL find everything I need for free at the share shed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment