Saturday, April 18, 2015

Inner Journeys Ecstatic Dance

So I have always believed that everything happens for a reason....well another one of those things totally happened again.
I absolutely needed to work where I work so that I guy I work with would introduce me to his wife and her and I would just totally connect. That's the only way I can explain it...and by connect I mean "she totally get's my desire for weird hippy yoga dance desire thing"....and that is exactly what she took me to last night.
It was FABULOUS....I came out of it vibrating and functioning at a higher frequency and understanding and it was beautiful.
Here is a description of what I went to:

 To those who are called to the transformational power of movement, music and breath…or are curious about the connection between body and mind…we invite you to take a journey through the 4 elements of earth, water, fire and air, using the vehicles of dance and breath to transport you through an exploration of personal discovery, self-awareness, healing and remembrance of your true essence.

Each week we will dance to deepen our relationship with a specific element, activate the connected chakra center and embody our authentic dancer within. Through these sessions you will receive an introduction to pranic breathwork, the power of intention and energetic awareness.


Last night's element was FIRE....and wowzer....it was magical for me to say the least....I tried explaining to the hubster how it was, but unless you experience and have that euphoric enlightenment it feels impossible to explain...because one has to feel it in their own way, for my experience is not someone else's.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment