Monday, July 16, 2012

My new best friend!!!!

I just LOVE this thing. Today I went to our local Stihl dealer and bought this as a treat for my self. I have been using all kinds of share shed whackers for the last few years, but today....I got the top of the line!!!!! I had the poor sales people take every kind they had outside so I could try them all. This way I would know what they all felt like and know which one would work for me and my needs. Well I could hardly wait to get it home to show my hubster. I don't think he was nearly as excited as I was lol.
So off I went to the farm and whacked my heart out for 5 hours today and it was awesome. I have since discovered that I should probably wear some ear plugs as my one ear is a wee bit deaf right now lol. It took a few hours to get used to the new toy, learn all it's in's and out's, but in the end...it's such a dreamy new toy for me and I am soooooooooooooo happy!!!!!! Happy Whacking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment