Sunday, August 24, 2014

Giantville


First of all....when viewing the following pictures and thinking to yourself....what the hell is she wearing lol....these are Sunday morning pictures okay....and I really don't care what my hair or outfit looks like...what I do care about is how AWESOME my growing things skills were this summer. As the season draws closer and closer to the end....I revel in all things still growing and producing and spend all of our free time canning and preserving!



Giant purple kohlrabi

Super tall sunflowers that are still growing and have about 10 flowers on each one ready to bloom

I will never ever buy another tomato plant in my life again...I started all mine from seed and as you can see, all the plants are TALLER then me and are producing 100's of tomatoes per plant....IT'S FREAKIN CRAZY!


1 comment:

  1. Robyn, that's freaking amazing, I am trying this next year!!

    ReplyDelete