Saturday, March 30, 2013

Snowboarding...there are highs, but this one is low

Yesterday at 10:30am my son was snowboarding at Lake Louise....having a wonderful day with friends, sun was shining, it was gonna be a GREAT day.
Then my son took at jump that changed it all. Two broken ankles and in hospital. His life has take a little dipsy doodle I call it, one of those things that later on in life you will look back and say "remember that time when". Unfortunately he can't see that right now, as he has to figure out how to go poop first. He has perfected peeing in a bottle....what a trooper, but the next few weeks is going to be hell for the poor guy.
First he was in the ER
Splinted and bandaged, waiting for possible surgery
My sons view this morning

mmmmmm hospital food :-)
 He's admitted into the hospital now, getting drugs when needed and his girlfriend finally got to see him, my sister said it was like they hadn't seen each other in weeks lol. Anyways, I will be there in a few weeks to see him and hug him...he's in for a looooooooooooooooong painful journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment