Friday, March 15, 2013

Puzzling

Sometimes the best thing to do to relax is a puzzle. That is unless your are a member of my family.....and puzzles make you swear lol.
My daughter bought me a puzzle for my birthday in January. This puzzle has been on the table since then, which is an unusually long time for me, but this one was a really difficult one. It's a flower market....with insane amounts of colors.
It's finally almost done, and I find it funny that back when I just started both my husband and daughter said "we're not helping you, you have to do in all on your own"....every morning my husband does "one" piece....except for yesterday, where he sat at the table for two hours and proudly told me how much he got done. Then my daughter would sit at the table with me and talk about her day while she did a "few" pieces lol.
In the end....the puzzle is juuuuuuuuuuuuust about done, and I like the bonding it created and the swearing that might have occurred do to pieces not fitting where I was forcing them to go lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment