Sunday, March 29, 2015

Two new kids on the block


So yesterday we went to town to get me some kids :-) It seems I need some extra entertainment in my life so I got two goldfish. Yup...it has come to this in my life that I now need goldfish. But as all Mom's do, they think their children are the best and most perfect....so I believe my ridiculous looking goldfish are the cutest and bestest ever!
So I am happy to introduce to you Linden (orange fishy) and Holder (black fishy)....they are named after my favorite detectives from a Netflix series called The Killing....I binge watched that series and LOVED it.




Also...I believe that all fishies should feel like that are living in a permanent life of happiness which in my world would be Shambhala...so I gave them rainbow rocks so their world would be fun and bright and happy! The End

No comments:

Post a Comment