Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Albertaversary





Well it has officially been one year since we moved BACK to Alberta from BC. It's hard to believe that we have been here that long already.....yet one year is not that long. It's hard to believe that we left BC....yet when we sit down and talk about our five years in BC it seems like a dream. We know it happened and we have so many great pictures and memories from our five years there....but we are now creating new memories and taking pictures of a new life back in Alberta.
It's crazy to think of how and what we have done in this past year....the people we have met, the places we have gone, and the places we look forward to see.
This is also the first official year that I have had NO children living at home...that my two babies are out in the world on their own....that I should be having the empty nesters syndrome....but I don't have that feeling at all....I'm not sure what that feeling is supposed to be....but maybe it's cause I am so busy with work and gardening and this and that.
I miss my children deeply...but at the same time they are close by, and it's so exciting to see them being the amazing adults that they are, and hearing their life stories...the good the bad...all of it.
So...what will the next year bring us? Who knows...seems that life is a never ending adventure for this family...who knows where we are going or not going lol.....but buckle up....it's always a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment